Effects of this medicine
It is usually used to treat gout and hyperuricemia.
Dosing schedule (How to take this medicine)
- In general, for adults, start with 10 mg of the active ingredient at a time once a day. The dosage may be gradually increased according to your blood uric acid level as needed. It may be increased to 20 mg at a time once a day after 2 weeks, and then 40 mg at a time once a day as maintenance dose after 6 weeks. The dosage may be adjusted according to your condition. However, it should not exceed 60 mg once a day. This preparation contains 20 mg of the active ingredient per tablet. Strictly follow the instructions.
- If you experience gout attack (pain) while taking this medicine, consult with your doctor. Do not adjust your dose or stop taking this medicine unless your doctor instructs you to do so.
- If you miss a dose, take the missed dose as soon as possible. However, if it is almost time for the next dose, skip the missed dose and continue your regular dosing schedule. You should never take two doses at one time.
- If you accidentally take more than your prescribed dose, consult with your doctor or pharmacist.
- Do not stop taking this medicine unless your doctor instructs you to do so.
No posts found